BUSINESS EVENTS FOR EDINBURGH BUSINESS OWNERS
"The more you learn, the more you earn"
The Really Good Business Club was started to help the local business community learn the things they needed to learn in order to grow a sustainable and profitable business. We want you to thrive in business but in order for that to happen the chances are you'll need to learn some stuff. Certified Business Coach Alan Smith and Chartered Accountant Val Wishart started this club for the benefit of the community in which they work on the basis of THE MORE, THE MORE ....."the more we can help people to grow, the more money they make, the more people they employ....and that can only be a good thing for our economy"
What does the event cover?
2018 EVENT SCHEDULE
Frid 6 April
How to Build a Valuable Business
Frid 11 May
Frid 8 June
Using IT For Competitive Advantage
Frid 10 Aug
Doing The Right Thing For Your Team members
Frid 7 Sept
How Good Do You Look Online?
Frid 12 Oct
How To Leverage The Power of LinkedIN
Frid 9 Nov
How To Attract More Clients Through Digital Marketing
Frid 7 Dec
What To Do When The Vitals Signs Of The Business Are Flashing Red
Frid 11 Jan
How Much Is Enough? Know Your Number
Is this the right event for me?
If you are:
- based in Edinburgh and The Lothians
- the owner of your own business which is currently trading and has a team of at least 5 people
- interested in growth
- keen to learn more about key aspects of business
- keen to meet other like-minded owners
The coming along to one of our events will likely be for you.
Why not get in touch for more details or just book on through clicking on the event that interests you.
Friday 11 May 2018
08:30 - 10:30
Edinburgh Training and Conference Venue
Saint Mary's Street, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
About the speaker
- A certified business coach with the World’s No1 Business Coaching Firm – ActionCOACH.
- Winner of Best Client Ratings Award 2017 and 2018 with a Net Promoter Score of 86.
- Has worked with two of the world’s largest blue-chip food and drink companies – Pepsico and Mondelez (formerly Cadbury)
- A results driven individual with a track record of success, with a particular focus in developing and improving business performance through implementing sales and marketing strategies and through building motivated and effective teams to perform in highly competitive markets.
- Have a look at some of the numerous five star Google reviews from delighted clients…
The training morning was very informative & fun. Alan is an excellent presenter and it shows he is very experienced in presenting to business people. I was reminded again and again of techniques I could use in multiple areas of my business. James Gough - Virtual Global