What are your business goals for the year?
If you’re like most owners, you'll have a profit goal you want to hit. You may also have a top line revenue number that’s important to you.
While those goals are important, there is another objective that may have an even bigger payoff: maximising the value of your business.
So, what's your business worth? Could you sell it? Would YOU buy it?
What does the event cover?
We'll introduce you to the 8 Drivers of Company Value and teach you how “Your Value Builder Score” will show you how attractive your business would be to potential buyers if you tried to sell it today.
We'll provide insights on:
- How to build your business into a valuable, sellable asset that can run without you.
- Steps you can begin taking today to drastically reduce the number of hours you are personally involved in your business, while simultaneously boosting the profits and sellable value of your business.
- How to get more freedom and profits out of your business in the short term, and how to build an asset that you can sell or pass on in the long term.
If you have a dream of one day selling your business for a large windfall or retirement nest egg, this event is the perfect first step toward turning that dream into a reality.
Is this the right event for me?
This event is right for you if:
If you’re a business or company director who has been in business for at least 3 years and generate revenues of £500k - £5M+...and are seriously interested in building company value
If you're an Accountant and you want to be able to support clients with a more comprehensive approach to assessing business value over an above a purely financial perspective
If you're an IFA or Wealth Manager and you can see that up to 85% of your clients net wealth lies not in “Investable Assets” but in their business...and you want to help them do something about this
Friday 6 April 2018
08:30 - 10:30
Institute Of Directors
Charlotte Square, Edinburgh, UK
About the speaker
- A certified business coach with the World’s No1 Business Coaching Firm – ActionCOACH.
- Winner of Best Client Ratings Award 2017 and 2018 with a Net Promoter Score of 86.
- Has worked with two of the world’s largest blue-chip food and drink companies – Pepsico and Mondelez (formerly Cadbury)
- A results driven individual with a track record of success, with a particular focus in developing and improving business performance through implementing sales and marketing strategies and through building motivated and effective teams to perform in highly competitive markets.
- Have a look at some of the numerous five star Google reviews from delighted clients…
The training morning was very informative & fun. Alan is an excellent presenter and it shows he is very experienced in presenting to business people. I was reminded again and again of techniques I could use in multiple areas of my business. James Gough - Virtual Global