A critical part of your business development process is attracting qualified leads into your Sales Process. But how do you do this? Through effective marketing! The trick is to remember that Marketing is a process NOT an event. At this workshop you'll learn how to create an effective marketing process that you can implement with consistency.
What does the event cover?
At our core, we are a coaching firm. The way we teach all of our workshops is to make things as SIMPLE as possible. We won't bombard you with marketing jargon and high-falutin, wishy washy talk!
The thinking behind this approach is this. If it's simple, you'll understand it. If you understand it, you'll implement it. And if you implement it, you'll get results....and that's all we're interested in...YOU getting RESULTS!
So, we'll cover:
- Learning that "Marketing is Maths"
- Knowing your ideal customer and how to define your target market(s)
- Being clear on what you have to offer each target market and how to communicate this effectively
- The importance of always taking a customer's perspective in your marketing and sales collateral
- A selection of strategies and tactics using both online and offline methods
Is this the right event for me?
"IF YOU'RE IN BUSINESS YOU'RE IN MARKETING"
The best way for you to determine if this is the right event for you is to ask yourself this question:
Am I happy with the leads we are getting?
If you're getting less leads than you need to achieve your financial goals then you need to come to this event.
If you're getting plenty of leads but you're not happy with the quality of the prospect you're attracting then you'll benefit from this event.
If you're dabbling in Marketing and are 'fitting it in when you can" then your mindset needs to shift and this event will help to do that.
If you're SPENDING money on lead generation and not getting the return then you'll benefit from learning how to INVEST in marketing to generate a return, which you'll get from this event.
THE GROWTH RATE OF YOUR BUSINESS WILL BE DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE QUANTITY AND QUALITY OF THE LEADS YOU GENERATE.
Wednesday 18 April 2018
06:00 - 20:30
Macdonald Houstoun House
Uphall, West Lothian, United Kingdom
About the speaker
- A certified business coach with the World’s No1 Business Coaching Firm – ActionCOACH.
- Winner of Best Client Ratings Award 2017 and 2018 with a Net Promoter Score of 86.
- Has worked with two of the world’s largest blue-chip food and drink companies – Pepsico and Mondelez (formerly Cadbury)
- A results driven individual with a track record of success, with a particular focus in developing and improving business performance through implementing sales and marketing strategies and through building motivated and effective teams to perform in highly competitive markets.
- Have a look at some of the numerous five star Google reviews from delighted clients…
The training morning was very informative & fun. Alan is an excellent presenter and it shows he is very experienced in presenting to business people. I was reminded again and again of techniques I could use in multiple areas of my business. James Gough - Virtual Global