Making Your Business Work For You
Together with Peninsula HR, ActionCOACH will guide you through two workshops to overcome common human resource hurdles.
What does the event cover?
-Six Keys to a Winning Team
-Repair broken and dysfunctional teams
-Improve your recruitment process to ensure you get the right people
-Enhance your communication style using behavioural profiling
Is this the right event for me?
If like most business owners you are seeking to improve your profits and build a trusted team to allow you more personal time this workshop is for you.
In addition to the workshop you may be eligible for a complimentary coaching session to ensure you manage to implement what you learn on the day.
Thursday 26 January 2017
08:45 - 12:45
Edinburgh EH1 1TH
What attendees say
About this event
Today has given me the areas to focus on that, providing I do them, are straightforward, realistic and achievable. You brought things together in a unique way.
Susan Branigan, Susan Branigan Marketing
About the speaker
- A certified business coach with the World’s No1 Business Coaching Firm – ActionCOACH.
- Winner of Best Client Ratings Award 2017 and 2018 with a Net Promoter Score of 86.
- Has worked with two of the world’s largest blue-chip food and drink companies – Pepsico and Mondelez (formerly Cadbury)
- A results driven individual with a track record of success, with a particular focus in developing and improving business performance through implementing sales and marketing strategies and through building motivated and effective teams to perform in highly competitive markets.
- Have a look at some of the numerous five star Google reviews from delighted clients…
The training morning was very informative & fun. Alan is an excellent presenter and it shows he is very experienced in presenting to business people. I was reminded again and again of techniques I could use in multiple areas of my business. James Gough - Virtual Global