THE KEY IS NOT TO PRIORITISE WHAT’S ON YOUR SCHEDULE
BUT TO SCHEDULE YOUR PRIORITIES
“The way you spend your time is a result of the way you see your time...and the way you really see your priorities” Steven Covey
What does the event cover?
Many business owners struggle to get everything done and are at the mercy of competing priorities. There is much talk about ‘time management’ but in fact, nobody can actually manage time – all we can do is prioritise our tasks and focus on doing the things that will make the most impact on the success of our business.
During this workshop, we will give you tools to help you to make the best use of your time. We will also help you to set your business goals and make a start on creating your company’s Vision and Mission statements.
Another important topic we will cover is psychometric profiling – understanding the different personality types and how to use this information in motivating and communicating with your team members.
Is this the right event for me?
If you find yourself struggling to do the things you need to be doing in order to drive your business forward.
Or, if you’re getting dragged down into low-value tasks
Or, if you want to create more productive habits and beat procrastinationAs a business owner, you can't afford to miss this workshop!
Wednesday 18 January 2017
17:45 - 20:30
Edinburgh Training and Conference Venue
Saint Mary's Street, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
What attendees say
About this event
I am a personal development trainer myself and it is a real pleasure to meet another professional in the PD business, especially one who congruently talks and acts with such honesty, positivity and enthusiasm. At the seminar Alan was very engaging and inclusive, knowledgeable and comprehensive in his very interesting presentation. His explanations were made with clarity and conviction and everyone was made to feel that there were no ‘silly’ questions and that each query was met with professional courtesy and patience.
Fiona Waddell - The Learning Principals
About the speaker
- A certified business coach with the World’s No1 Business Coaching Firm – ActionCOACH.
- Winner of Best Client Ratings Award 2017 and 2018 with a Net Promoter Score of 86.
- Has worked with two of the world’s largest blue-chip food and drink companies – Pepsico and Mondelez (formerly Cadbury)
- A results driven individual with a track record of success, with a particular focus in developing and improving business performance through implementing sales and marketing strategies and through building motivated and effective teams to perform in highly competitive markets.
- Have a look at some of the numerous five star Google reviews from delighted clients…
The training morning was very informative & fun. Alan is an excellent presenter and it shows he is very experienced in presenting to business people. I was reminded again and again of techniques I could use in multiple areas of my business. James Gough - Virtual Global