Standing Out from the Crowd
Without a marketing plan your business is highly unlikely to ever grow in anything other than small increments. Yet your business has the potential to achieve significant success by combining a crisp, authentic USP and Guarantee with a solid marketing plan.
What does the event cover?
Using the ActionCOACH 'Niche' methodology you'll learn how to discover your USP and marketplace Guarantee
- You'll become clearer on what makes you stand out from the crowd
- You'll learn how to assess the marketplace for it's key frustrations and concerns
- You'll see how to build your USP and Guarantee
And once you've got this nailed down it's time to pull the plan together that'll attract, convert and retain customers through the proven 5 Ways system.
- You'll learn dozens of ways to improve lead generation
- You'll see how you can enhance your conversion capability with some easy-to-implement strategies
- You're customer-service thought-process will be challenged to ensure you increase number of transactions
- You'll hear our favourite strategies on increasing customer spend
- You'll be encouraged to re-look at the margins of your business to see where improvements can be made
This workshop will make you think about how you look at your current customer base and your wider database in terms of both marketing and customer service.
Is this the right event for me?
This workshop is intended for Business Owners and Managing Directors who are responsible for growing customer numbers, increasing revenues and profits through effective marketing.
You need to be serious about growing your business. This isn't a networking event. It's a learning event.
You'll be amongst other progressive business owners, all of whom are enjoying a business coaching relationship with one of the 5 coaches running the session, so in addition to the workshop content, you'll hear many more hints and tips from other successful businesses.
Get in touch if you need more information.
Wednesday 7 February 2018
18:00 - 20:30
Macdonald Houstoun House
Uphall, West Lothian EH52 6JS
About the speaker
- A certified business coach with the World’s No1 Business Coaching Firm – ActionCOACH.
- Winner of Best Client Ratings Award 2017 and 2018 with a Net Promoter Score of 86.
- Has worked with two of the world’s largest blue-chip food and drink companies – Pepsico and Mondelez (formerly Cadbury)
- A results driven individual with a track record of success, with a particular focus in developing and improving business performance through implementing sales and marketing strategies and through building motivated and effective teams to perform in highly competitive markets.
- Have a look at some of the numerous five star Google reviews from delighted clients…
The training morning was very informative & fun. Alan is an excellent presenter and it shows he is very experienced in presenting to business people. I was reminded again and again of techniques I could use in multiple areas of my business. James Gough - Virtual Global