Are hosting this Business Growth seminar designed to equip businesses based in Edinburgh with the knowledge of how to:
Build a Practical, Street-wise Marketing Plan
that Drives Bottom-line Profit!
What does the event cover?
A 90 minute session isn't long enough to show you the full framework Scottish business owners like you are using to build their companies. So we've decided to show you one part of the system which focuses on Sales & Marketing.
In this interactive session you'll learn:
- How to move the conversation away from "what's the price?"
- How to remove the key frustrations of your marketplace
- To appreciate that all businesses, whatever the industry, have the same 5 levers to pull to stimulate profitable growth
- How to choose the strategies that are right for your business for each of these levers
- How to create a street-wise, practical marketing plan that's easy-to-understand and to implement
- How to drive your customer numbers, revenue and profits up
We are also opening up 4 complimentary coaching sessions for owners who are serious about growing and whom are interested in seeing how a business coaching relationship could be the springboard to your next phase of growth.
Is this the right event for me?
This workshop is intended for Business Owners and Managing Directors who are responsible for increasing Customer numbers, Revenue and ultimately Profit.
You need to be serious about growing your business. Whilst there will be some networking, it's predominantly a learning event.
You'll be amongst other progressive business owners, all of whom are looking for practical advice on howto create a street-wise marketing plan that's easy-to-implement and won't cost the earth.
Get in touch if you need more information.
Thursday 16 November 2017
08:30 - 10:30
Royal Bank of Scotland Gogarburn
175 Glasgow Road, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH12 9BH
What attendees say
About this event
We've been working with Alan since November 2015 and he's been instrumental in helping us find our focus again. As a result of his input and help, we've improved processes and are evolving services quicker than we'd anticipated, with great results. I'd highly recommend Alan to business owners looking for a proactive, results-driven coach who says it like it is, in a friendly supportive manner.
Julie Diver, 39steps - Brand & Design Agency
As a business coach Alan is by far one of the best! He really listens to understand my challenges and issues, and his advice and guidelines are always focused on achieving results - delivered in an empathetic way. If you are feeling stuck on how to move your business forward, or if you need an objective but 'honest friend', I would highly recommend Alan - he just gets what coaching people is all about.
Martina Doherty, MD Consulting Ltd - Marketing & Communications
About the speaker
- A certified business coach with the World’s No1 Business Coaching Firm – ActionCOACH.
- Winner of Best Client Ratings Award 2017 and 2018 with a Net Promoter Score of 86.
- Has worked with two of the world’s largest blue-chip food and drink companies – Pepsico and Mondelez (formerly Cadbury)
- A results driven individual with a track record of success, with a particular focus in developing and improving business performance through implementing sales and marketing strategies and through building motivated and effective teams to perform in highly competitive markets.
- Have a look at some of the numerous five star Google reviews from delighted clients…
The training morning was very informative & fun. Alan is an excellent presenter and it shows he is very experienced in presenting to business people. I was reminded again and again of techniques I could use in multiple areas of my business. James Gough - Virtual Global