Isn't it funny that to become a doctor, a dentist, an accountant or a lawyer you have to invest thousands of pounds in formal education yet for just a few clicks on the Companies House website and a £14 fee you can become the Director of your own Company!
You effectively are given the keys to a vehicle through which you can create whatever life you dream of, yet you're given no training in how to drive the darn thing!
What formal business education have you received so far?
The key reason business failure is so rife isn't because people aren't good at what they do....they just haven't learned how to run a good business...yet!
What does the event cover?
In a series of focused workshops you will:
- learn how to implement simple strategies to increase sales and profit
- define your unique selling proposition and turn into a powerful marketing tool
- dramatically increase your lead generation and conversion
- identify strategies to attract loyal profitable customers who keep coming back
- implement strategies to manage your time and plan effectively
- create systems that allow the business to run consistently and efficiently without you
- understand how to recruit develop and retain good staff
- make great new local business contacts
- develop energy, vision and focus for your business
Read more on ActionCLUB.
Is this the right event for me?
People who join ActionCLUB have previously said (or thought) at least one - and sometimes all - of these things:
- "I've got a good business here but I know it could be much better"
- "I've been doing roughly the sale level of business for years"
- "I've been doing my best with what I know but I want to start doing this properly"
- "I could do with a bit of input but I don't know who to turn to"
- "I don't need any help. What could someone teach me about my own business"
- "Being the boss is lonely and I could do with talking things through with someone but I don't like taking things home"
If you're reading about ActionCLUB chances are you'll be looking to:
- grow your business
- gain confidence that you're doing the right things
- learn some new skills
- bounce ideas off others and gain different perspectives from people "who get it"
Get in touch if you want to learn more
Thursday 30 November 2017
17:30 - 20:00
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
About the speaker
- A certified business coach with the World’s No1 Business Coaching Firm – ActionCOACH.
- Winner of Best Client Ratings Award 2017 and 2018 with a Net Promoter Score of 86.
- Has worked with two of the world’s largest blue-chip food and drink companies – Pepsico and Mondelez (formerly Cadbury)
- A results driven individual with a track record of success, with a particular focus in developing and improving business performance through implementing sales and marketing strategies and through building motivated and effective teams to perform in highly competitive markets.
- Have a look at some of the numerous five star Google reviews from delighted clients…
The training morning was very informative & fun. Alan is an excellent presenter and it shows he is very experienced in presenting to business people. I was reminded again and again of techniques I could use in multiple areas of my business. James Gough - Virtual Global